hare

Posted by Suci Permatasari at 12.32
 this product I got from a merchant in Madinah, first met with neighbours went to Madinah for Umrah then  I mean shopping time, hang out with madam2x they like shopping I thought they are Shopaholic then we visited one stall omg my money lost 2 riyals then I have been buying anything at that store but merchant force me bought something but I refused it then my neighbours bought anything stuff*me forget then we want to back to hotel the merchant gave it to me and it's free hahahahahaha.
write here..
likes:

made my lips pink natural

didnt makes my lips dry

long lasting

cheap

dislikes

in here or indonesian store or pasarbaru *store gift and memento umrah and haj abundant sell thus dont obtain if u there*mekah-madina......


0 comments:

 

Sucijewels Copyright © 2012 Design by Junaid Ahmed TechOpti