photo edit

Posted by Suci Permatasari at 18.48


1.sculpture in isola
2. rice field
3.balaikota


4. isola
5. horse's sculpture
6. monas 's jakarta
7. bank in jalan braga


8. train rail



9.purple's flower

10. bottle
11. glasses
jepretan 

12. kawah putih
v

13. flowers real and fake



edit adobe photoshop cs3 most of them I edit with adobe photoshop cs3.
beside painting and creating accessories, I favor piece of writing ikon perhaps it appear as if associate amateur however its very fun on behalf of me.
get capture with my cam and edit in my notebook, delay however its okay higher than Maine dream in my area or gather with women and give/gossip.
from adobe photoshop seven till adobe photoshop cs3 I actually have been striving it.
I like the piece of writing ikon since I used to be high school

0 comments:

 

Sucijewels Copyright © 2012 Design by Junaid Ahmed TechOpti