tribute to goo hye sun

Posted by Suci Permatasari at 13.29
when i was studied in upi art my lecture mr tri kardoyo. to try to made paint however art work individuals illustrious from asia, europe and country Maine selected goo hye sun her art work as a result of i favor her , she is creative person from korean compete in drama tv boys before flower


i created my very own vogue not higher than orginal vertion however i believe original vertion is healthier than my vertion.

me use paint and this size is 30x forty cm.

i terribly envy with goo hye sun.

do u apprehend she is incredibly beauty and multitalented.

goo hye sun vertion.
i selected this image original vertion created by goo hye sun source:google image.


                                             
my vertion.

i would like at some point  i will meet together with goo hye sun

0 comments:

 

catatan suci Copyright © 2012 Design by Junaid Ahmed TechOpti