jully haul

Posted by Suci Permatasari at 08.53


 all stuff. umberella, wallet, and fabric. actually  jully me bought wardah night cream and wardah facial foam lightening but not got captured only these.
 i bought wallet in petra price:25.000 rupiah


in there much  kind stuff like bracelet,necklace, and brosch sell with low-medium prices but sorry in here cant offer so  fixed prices.

adress:Jl Asia Afrika 12, Braga.

 i dont know how much it this my mom gave suprise she bought me this .  I like this umberella lil bit childish but japanesse animation. i like anime but i dont know who they are?
2 meter :17.000 /meter

my mom gave me  chance to chosen fabric  me chose butterfly motif.Bought this jalan tamim.

jalan tamim in there  much fabric stall.

and lil bit forgot.

skincare:
wardah lightening step 2 and lightening facial wash wardah

0 comments:

 

catatan suci Copyright © 2012 Design by Junaid Ahmed TechOpti