shinzu'i body scrub-myori

Posted by Suci Permatasari at 19.12

Today i'll review Shizui body scrub, body scrub therefore my father bought this for my ma. Low price concerning 12000-14000 Indonesian monetary unit,with fragrant  myori.

matsu oil containing herbs that is a skin lightening shizu'i though his name however the foremost i'm wondering, this is it.

can u see that :

picture below its the way to use product

like different body scrub.
i think this product from japan however  its makes Maine  suprise its from Republic of Indonesia

I've tried this underneath my scrubs smart use and after I rubbed on my skin  bite not greasy and that i like  fragrance then i do know why   my mama like this bodyscrub. however less efective bright my skin perhaps my skin too tan however makes my mood exaggerated

i think this product from japan  but  its makes me  suprise its from indonesia

I've tried this under my scrubs good use and when I rubbed on my skin  bite not greasy and i like  fragrance then i know why   my mama like this bodyscrub. but less efective bright my skin maybe my skin too tan but makes my mood increased


0 comments:

 

catatan suci Copyright © 2012 Design by Junaid Ahmed TechOpti