bruno banani made for woman

Posted by Suci Permatasari at 19.17

hai everybody today   i will write  reviews  about bruno banani fragrance created for lady. My cousin gave this fragrance for my mommy .

who is bruno banani?

  German fashion company with headquarters in Chemnitz.

official website:http://www.brunobanani.de/

packaging?

love it, look feminim and really girly.

scent?

me write as my smelling Me smell is just too odor and gentle find it irresistible.

minus?

quickly evaporate, as a result of in land is tropical climate.

where to buy? perhaps ebay website* actually me dont know  place sell it indonesia .

5 comments:

Anonim mengatakan...

Yes! Finally someone writes about 1.

Here is my web site ... search engine optimization

Anonim mengatakan...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this
site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade content by you
in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired
me to get my very own blog now ;)

Feel free to surf to my web page hemorrhoid relief

Anonim mengatakan...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for
me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

Fantastic work!

My homepage law attorneys

Anonim mengatakan...

I'm no longer sure where you're getting your information, but
good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or understanding more.
Thank you for wonderful information I was searching for this info for my
mission.

my webpage :: air conditioners for sale

Suci Permatasari on 27 Juni 2014 16.40 mengatakan...

dear all pls if u want writing comment dont use account anonim because its detect spam

 

SUCIJEWELS'S PALACE Copyright © 2012 Design by Junaid Ahmed TechOpti